Professional Loggers in MO Lead to Successful Timber Sales
Behind every successful timber sale are logging services. However, going into your timber harvest without loggers with experience can lead to unsafe working conditions, environmental damage and a severe cut to timber prices. Instead, you ought to trust professional loggers in MO to assist with the harvest and organization of your timber. Thus, you can count on the services of Walnut Timber Buyers.
What to Expect from Expert Loggers
Walnut Timber Buyers strives to offer the highest quality service for every aspect of your timber sale. Especially when it comes to logging, our team is trained and certified to precisely fell trees on any piece of property.
- Precision – In cutting down standing timber, our loggers take great care where each log is felled. Our harvesting is precise, making sure no tree falls over property boundaries, into water hazards or onto other trees.
- Experience – Not only has each logger gone through extensive training and certification before going out on the job, but you always have our most senior and experienced team members on site.
- Equipment – Logging can’t be done as quickly and efficiently without the proper vehicles and machinery. Thankfully, our loggers for MO possess all the equipment necessary for cutting and transporting logs.
- Safety – Every team member follows the latest in safety protocols when cutting down timber. Furthermore, our equipment is well maintained to avoid the potential for mistakes or malfunctions.
- Care – As a profession that spends a great deal of time outdoors, we place care for the environment as one of our top priorities. During logging, we take steps to minimize our environmental impact as much as possible.
- Convenience – Ultimately, the job of loggers is to remove trees from your property with speed and efficiency. Without a professional logging team, there’s no simple way to cut down timber. Whether it’s for a profit or to make space on your land, our loggers provide a service not easily performed by others.
Although Walnut Timber Buyers takes great pride in our logging operations, it isn’t the only service we offer. Our goal is to help you throughout your timber sale process, cutting all the middlemen out. For example, we employ tree appraisal experts, so you don’t have to go through outside organizations to value and mark your timber. Also, we partner with importers and sawmills to help find the best available prices for your timber, maximizing its value.
Talk with Our Team
To ensure your timber sale goes off without a hitch, you need the best available loggers in MO. Thankfully, Walnut Timber Buyers can help. Learn more by calling today at 636-223-4310 or schedule an appraisal online. Also, our Missouri office is located at 600 Delaware St, Louisiana, MO 63353.