Where Can You Sell Trees to a Timber Company in Illinois?
If you own large amounts of land with forests, you might be sitting on an incredible investment. Selling timber can net you a decent profit if you find the right company to sell to. But just where can you sell trees to a timber company in Illinois? Thankfully, Walnut Timber Buyers will help harvest and sell your wood while we get you the best possible profit.
At Walnut Timber Buyers, our loggers have over 30 years of experience in harvesting, buying and selling timber in Illinois and Missouri. We believe in developing close bonds with our clients and helping them preserve their land, so they can continue to make a profit. Our business only grows when you can grow with it.
What Should You Know When Selling Timber?
Before you can part with the walnut trees on your land, you should be aware of the best methods of sale in order to maximize your profit. The professionals at Walnut Timber Buyers can assist you when you’re finally ready to sell.
- Understand What’s on Your Land
- Not just any tree is good to sell for timber. Some species of trees are better than others, and they must be relatively large for a buyer to want to harvest. Walnut Timber Buyers specializes in walnut trees and can appraise the value of timber on your land.
- Sell at the Right Time
- You should never feel rushed when selling your trees. Just like any seller’s market, timber prices go up and down. Walnut Timber Buyers will track the market for you and help you decide on the right time to sell timber.
- Preserve Your Land
- It’s important to properly harvest trees, in order to preserve your land. If the right steps aren’t taken, you risk erosion and can harm future tree sales. Walnut Timber Buyers takes care when harvesting, and we leave your land better than we found it.
Why Choose Walnut Timber Buyers?
When you sell trees to a timber company, Illinois landowners trust Walnut Timber Buyers over other local loggers. We’re the number one timber buyers in Illinois and Missouri. Through our Select Harvest method, we:
- Offer a free appraisal to give you an accurate estimate of the value of your timber.
- Ensure all property lines are marked.
- Mark the trees that will pull in the most profit.
- Carefully cut down trees, making sure they don’t fall into your creeks and streams.
- During cleanup, build and grade roads through the timber.
- Cut up the tops of trees to minimize our footprint.
We work to get you the maximum dollar value for your trees from our importers. Your timber only leaves your property once prices are decided on, contracts are signed and you are paid in full.
You’ve come to the right place to sell trees to a timber buyer in Illinois or Missouri. Walnut Timber Buyers will help you through the process every step of the way. Call us today at 309-204-9325.