How to Sell Timber to Loggers in Keokuk IA
Walnut Timber Buyers makes it easy to sell you timber to loggers in Keokuk IA. You know how difficult the selling process can get on your own. First, you spend time trying to find a buyer interested in what you have to sell. Next, you haggle on the price, worry about getting the items safely to the buyer, and spend a lot of energy along the way. Fortunately, you can take a quick and easy shortcut to selling standing timber or cut logs. Our company will provide you with every resource and logistical service you need. As top logging contractors in Iowa, we also deliver the following benefits to our partners:
- Three decades of timber buying experience
- Licensed timber buyers
- The best logging contractors in Iowa
- Full-service transportation for your timber
- Services that help you locate an interested buyer
Arrange for a free appraisal of your trees today. Email us to schedule an appointment with one of our licensed timber buyers.
Start with Finding the Right Partner
Finding a qualified and experienced partner is the first step in selling your trees to loggers in Keokuk IA. Our company is the best forestry partner for your timber sales in Iowa, Illinois, and Missouri. Our pros guide you through the process from start to finish to help you earn more profit. We start with a free appraisal from one of our licensed timber buyers. Our forestry expert will inform you about how many valuable trees you own that are ready to harvest. We want to partner with your if your land includes the following:
- You own 20 more healthy mature trees that you want to sell.
- Your forest includes walnut, white oak, hard maple, cherry, hickory, or red oak trees.
- The walnut trees in your forest have grown to over 16 inches in diameter.
- The white oak trees in your forest have grown to over 18 inches in diameter.
Find Out How Much Your Trees Are Worth
You cannot maximize your return without knowing the true value of the timber you want to sell to loggers in Keokuk IA. A variety of factors will determine how much money your trees could return in a sale. These are the main factors that determine the value of your trees:
- The kind of hardwood trees you own.
- How large your trees are.
- The health of the timber in your forest.
- How many mature trees you have ready for harvest.
- The ease of access and the harvesting process for the trees you have to sell.
- Market prices also determine the value of the type of wood you are selling.
Safe and Sustainable Timber Harvesting
It is also important to find a company that will keep your land healthy and beautiful when selling timber to loggers in Keokuk IA. Our loggers use select harvesting methods that preserve the look and health of your woodlands. Our pros mark and harvest only mature trees, making sure to keep them separate from younger trees still growing. As a result, you get the highest return on the timber you are selling without completely clearing your land. In fact, harvesting mature trees creates the space that younger trees need to continue to grow. So, your forest is in capable hands with Walnut Timber Buyers loggers.
Quick and Easy Payments
With Walnut Timber Buyers, you will not need to worry about getting paid when selling timber to loggers in Keokuk IA. We design our contracts to protect the interests of landowners. Our company will make sure you get paid in full before any timber leaves your property. We can provide copies of your contract upon request.
Contact Local Loggers in Keokuk IA
Rely on Walnut Timber Buyers when you want a quick and easy timber sale. We take the hassle out of selling timber to loggers in Keokuk IA. Contact us now to receive a free timber appraisal from our licensed timber buyers. Call 309-204-9325 if you need more information about us or our available services.