Learn What Walnut Timber Buyers in IL are All About
Looking to clear some land of trees, but not sure what to do? Thankfully, you don’t have to wonder for long. Walnut Timber Buyers in IL has been helping landowners buy, sell and harvest trees for years, and is ready to help you.
At Walnut Timber Buyers, we work with clients to get them the best prices for timber, all while making as little an environmental impact as possible. With over 30 years of experience, our father and son run business has been harvesting and selling timber across Illinois and Missouri.
Why a Timber Buyer is the Obvious Choice
Buying, selling and harvesting timber is not something to be done on a “Saturday afternoon.” It takes knowing the right people, possessing the right equipment and having the proper skills in order to tackle the timber industry.
- Equipment and Regulations
- The equipment used to fell trees and transport timber isn’t anything you can pick up at a hardware store. Only trained and certified timber buyers, such as Walnut Timber Buyers, have the proper means to safely harvest trees on your property.
- Market Trends
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends in the timber industry isn’t something many people know how to do. Thankfully, Walnut Timber Buyers can identify the right times to buy or sell timber and can provide sellers with the best buyer, maximizing the profit.
- Ensure Continued Growth
- Through our harvesting, Walnut Timber Buyers can cut down the most valuable trees while maintaining your land. In order to encourage the continued growth of walnut trees for years to come, we take steps to minimize our environmental footprint on your land.
How We Do It
Landowners, loggers and timber importers alike trust the services of Walnut Timber Buyers in IL. Through our Select Harvest method, we maximize value and minimize our impact on the environment. In our method, we:
- Offer a free appraisal to give you an accurate estimate of the value of your timber.
- Ensure all property lines are marked.
- Mark the trees that will pull in the most profit.
- Carefully cut down trees, making sure they don’t fall into your creeks and streams.
- During cleanup, build and grade roads through the timber.
- Cut up the tops of trees to minimize our footprint.
After the work is done, we make sure you get the best price for your timber and don’t move a single log off your land until you are paid in full.
If you want to learn more about the work done by Walnut Timber Buyers in IL, feel free to contact us. Call us at (309) 326-9711.