Looking for a White Oak Timber Buyer in Fulton County IL?
You can cash in on a tremendous opportunity right now if you are looking to sell trees to a white oak timber buyer in Fulton County IL. Though our name is Walnut Timber Buyers, we buy much more than walnut logs! In fact, we are excited to announce our alliance with other mills to create bourbon and wine barrels from white oak staves in Fulton County IL. Therefore, we are expanding our operations as one of the premier licensed timber buyer in IL. Our partnerships will make us part of one of the largest distribution chains for premium white oak products in a five-state area in the Midwest.
So, how do you benefit from our new opportunity? We can provide you with a free timber evaluation to provide you with an accurate value on the worth of your trees. You may have a fortune just sitting in your woodlands! Demand for white oak products is rising. So, you can make a lot of money. Find out how much now. Contact our licensed timber buyers in Fulton County IL to arrange for a free timber appraisal.
Why Choose Walnut Timber Buyers?
Well, let’s start with our reputation as one of the best logging companies in Illinois. Though we are a family-owned, local business, we have grown our operations into one of the top timber companies in Illinois and Missouri. Our success comes from treating our landowner partners with respect and building long-term relationships. We want to buy trees from you now and in the years to come. Plus, we do all the hard work for you when it comes to timber sales in Fulton County IL. Our process includes:
- Free timber appraisals that let you know exactly what your trees are worth.
- Marketing of your timber products to interested buyers.
- Harvesting of your trees with eco-friendly methods that protect your land’s beauty.
- Transportation of your trees from your property to end users.
- Processing of your trees at local, partner sawmills.
- Full payment for your trees before any timber products leave your property!
- Easy to read contracts with copies available upon request.
How Can I Tell if I Own White Oak Trees?
We can help you with that. First, look at the bark on the trees in your forest. White oak trees have distinguishable, gray-colored bark. Next, look at the leaves on the trees that you suspect may be white oak trees. White oak tree leaves are smooth and have 7 to 9 round lobes on them. Also, white oak trees also produce oblong-shaped acorns that are greenish brown in color. If you are unsure, contact us to get a free evaluation from our white oak timber buyer in Fulton County IL.
Do You Buy Other Types of Trees?
Do not let our name confuse you. Walnut Timber Buyers buys more than just black walnut logs or white oak trees. Our company purchases many kinds of trees that provide premium hardwood products that are valuable on the timber market. Here is a quick guide of the kinds of trees that we purchase:
Can I Sell My Trees to Walnut Timber Buyers?
That depends. Our company seeks landowner partners that meet our needs as a large timber buyer in Illinois. We focus on bulk purchases of standing timber or cut logs. Here is a guide to the landowners with whom we want to work:
- Your forest includes 20 or more trees that you want to sell.
- The trees that you are looking to sell are one of the hardwoods mentioned above.
- Your trees involved in the timber sale are 20 or more years old.
- White oak trees that you are looking to sell are more than 18 inches in diameter.
- Your trees do not have any rot, illnesses, or blemishes.
Contact Our Local White Oak Timber Buyer
Are you ready to find out how much money your trees are worth? Then, speak with our licensed white oak timber buyer in Fulton County IL. Call now at 309-316-7966 or email us to schedule a free timber appraisal. We buy timber all year long. So, feel free to get in touch with us any season!